Reedley, California, United States
We’re hiring for Assemblers to start immediately within the Fresno area!
Assembler Job Responsibilities:
Produces components by assembling parts and sub-assemblies.
Assembler Job Duties:
· Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials.
· Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
· Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
· Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
· Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
· Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Controls and Instrumentation,
· Equipment Maintenance
· Inspection Tools
· Safety Management
· Quality Focus
· Operating Power Tools
· Judgment and decision Making
- Valid identification that proves your right to work in the United States
- As a condition of employment, you may be required to pass a drug screen and background check
- Call us today to discuss your work experience and we will match you with our most appropriate client.
How to apply:
· Register with Exact Staff at www.exactstaff.com/register
· Once you have received a confirmation code, contact our office (559) 438-8848
Call us today to discuss your work experience and we will match you with most appropriate client!