Kerman, California, United States
We’re hiring for an energetic and experienced Medical Assistant for locations in the Kerman, Ca area! Apply with us today!
· Maintain exam rooms according to protocols; clean rooms between patient exams to ensure patients’ comfort and compliance with infection control standards.
· Ensure all necessary supplies are stocked; promptly report when supplies are low and works with nursing staff to ensure timely reordering is completed.
· Provide initial medical screening: greet patient and direct to appropriate exam room; take vitals and basic medical history – accurately document in medical chart according to generally accepted medical standards.
· Assist medical provider(s) or nursing staff upon request during examination of patient and according to generally accepted medical standards.
· Facilitate communication between the provider(s) and patient as needed, including translation as appropriate.
· Work with patient scheduling system to assist Front Office staff with orderly and efficient patient flow.
· Maintain nurses’ station, according to protocols; performs routine quality check of equipment and promptly reports damaged or missing equipment from patient rooms.
· Observe and practice all Patient Experience Service Standards as outlined in “World Class Practices: My Commitment to Care (which I have read and signed). Practice CICARE when interacting with patients, their families, visitors, or internal customers.
· Prep for and lead daily huddles
· Deliver clinical screening tests and immunizations
· Follow applicable regulations: Joint Commission, OSHA, HIPAA, and CLIA.
· Serves and protects the practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and The Joint Commission Accreditation of Healthcare Organization standards.
· Must be bilingual in Spanish
· Experience with Electronic Medical Records
· Basic Life Support card/certificate
· Medical Assistant Certificate
· TB tested
· Proof of Hep. B Shot
· Drug tested and criminal background check complete.
· Valid identification that proves your right to work in the United States
· As a condition of employment, you may be required to pass a drug screen and background check
· Call us today to discuss your work experience and we will match you with most appropriate client!
How to apply:
· Register with Exact Staff at www.exactstaff.com/register
· Once you have received a confirmation code, contact our office at (559) 438-8848