Fresno, California, United States
Our Client in the Fresno location is looking to hire a Drum Washer!
1) Cleans rust, scale, and other residue from interiors of empty steel drums, using one of following methods: Inserts lighted rod through bunghole of drum to inspect drum interior for rust or residue, and selects chain of length and weight required to clean drum.
2) Threads one end of chain through bunghole into drum, secures other end of chain to drum, using wire, and positions drum on power roller device.
3) Depresses button to start rollers that tumble drum until chain dislodges matter.
4) Inserts steam nozzle into drum, pushes control to activate steam, and shakes nozzle about inside of drum to dislodge residue with blasts of steam.
5) Draws out loose materials, using vacuum.
6) Dries steam condensate, using warm-air hose.
· 6 months of recent work history (i.e. working, volunteering, or attending school)
· Valid identification that proves your right to work in the United States
· As a condition of employment, you may be required to pass a drug screen and background check.
How To Apply:
· Visit our website at www.exactstaff.com/register and fill out a registration.
· Once you have received a confirmation code, call our office at 559-438-8848
Apply with us today!