Manufacturing Plant Maintenance
Fresno, California, United States
Are you a dedicated and skilled maintenance professional with a passion for ensuring the seamless operation of manufacturing plants? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to become an integral part of the team as a Manufacturing Plant Maintenance professional for a client in Fresno!
Location: Fresno, Ca
Shift: Day Shift, 6:00AM-2:30PM
Perks: Temp-To-Hire, Weekly Pay, CDC Complaint, Benefits,
Key Skills and Abilities Include:
· Knowledge and/or experience with agricultural operations (preferred)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
· Ability to repetitively bend and lift boxes and bags up to 65 lbs. while working in a non-climate-controlled area
· Safety first attitude
· Basic math understanding and manipulation
· Knowledge and/or experience with trucks and various manufacturing equipment
· Actively engage in all safety training and advisements
· Experience with measuring and use of small and medium sized tools
· Ability to adequately stock supplies, as required by the location.
· Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment with accuracy and speed, ability to create effective working relationships with employees; ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
· Ability to track and schedule preventative maintenance action items within a computerized tracking program.
· Meet and complete all regulatory safety requirements.
Key Personal Attributes Include:
· Organized with the ability to manage priorities
· Person should be versatile, flexible, and willing.
· Must be punctual and on time for work
· Ability to work in an environment that has a moderately loud noise level
· Working knowledge of safety practices and procedures while making mechanical repairs
Specific Responsibilities and Key Deliverables Include:
· Keeps shop/plant organized, clean, and safe
· Monitors each area of the plant to make sure all equipment is operating properly
· Troubleshoot and repair plant equipment
· Perform small electrical repairs and troubleshoot PLC on equipment
· Ability to read and understand electrical blueprints
· Perform regularly scheduled preventative maintenance, including, inspecting, lubing, greasing, and cleaning all plant equipment
· Complete repairs and adjustments to plant equipment as needed
· Inspect and perform regular maintenance on all machinery
· Complete required safety inspections of facility, equipment, and tank farm
· Maintains inventory records on repairs made, parts ordered, and parts inventory
· Perform welding jobs on machinery or plant equipment, as needed
· Maintain a clean and organized work area to ensure a safe working environment
· Keep yard organized and clean
· Perform routine and seasonal cleaning of the plant
· Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in all company, regulatory, and equipment-related safety requirements
Training Required, post hire
· All Position Specific SOP Training Requirements specific to the location
· Situational training based on troubleshooting needs
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
Certifications Required, post hire
· All required EHSS Certifications
· Call us today to discuss your work experience and we will match you with our most appropriate client.
· Valid identification that proves your right to work in the United States.
· As a condition of employment, you may be required to pass a drug screen and background check.
How to apply:
· Register with Exact Staff at www.exactstaff.com/register
· Once you have received a confirmation code, contact the office (559) 438-8848