Picker and Packer
Nottingham, Pennsylvania, United States
Hiring Immediately!! We are looking for some hard working, aspiring, and dependable candidates to join our team!!! Give us a call to schedule a phone interview TODAY!! 410-287-8899!!! REGISTER ONLINE TO SAVE TIME AT WWW.EXACTSTAFF.COM! We pay weekly!
EXACT STAFF IS OPEN AND WE HAVE JOBS !!! WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU GET BACK TO WORK WITH A CAREER!!!
Our Client, a Food Manufacturer & Processor (wholesaler) has vast opportunities in their warehouse located in Nottingham, PA for Picker/Packers to come on board immediately!
If you have been seeking an opportunity, with full-time hours and weekly pay, WE URGE YOU TO APPLY!!
These positions will fill up fast, and we WANT YOU to be the one to fill them!!!
- Temp to Hire position and full-time hours
- Pay: $15/HR
- 3rd Shift: 11:00pm- 7:00am
- LOOKING TO FILL 3rd SHIFTS!!!
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Your main job duty, will be packing and checking the quality of the product(s)
- Hand pack bags of product as they come off the production line
- Keep line of communication open so that you and your coworkers fill quotas in an efficient and timely manner
- Package or hand fill product into cartons, cans and specialty containers
- Assemble and label boxes
- Load empty cases in case packers
- Inspect products, product bags and cases of products for defects and proper seals; proper codes, dates and prices, package weigh and close finished cases or containers
- Alerts supervisor of any problems found during package inspection
- Must be able to meet production and quantity goals
- May be required to hand pick defective product on the production line
- Attend all safety and SQF (safe quality food) meetings and training sessions (and be committed to working with these standards)
- Must be open and available for covering (temporary) packer work assignments in other areas of production ( to ensure ZERO, down time)
How to qualify:
- Must be able to keep up with production needs( as assignment by management)
- Have NO attendance and punctuality issues
- Must be able to lift, push, stack and move up to 30lbs throughout your shift
- Must be able to stand, kneel, bend and properly rotate, throughout your shift
- Call us today to discuss your work experience and we will match you with most appropriate client.
- Valid identification that proves your right to work in the United States.
- As a condition of employment, you may be required to pass a drug screen and background check.
AGAIN WHETHER YOU'RE LOOKING FOR EXTRA CASH OR TO START A NEW AND EXCITING CAREER WE WANT YOU TO START TODAY!! PLEASE GO TO EXACTSTAFF.COM AND REGISTER WITH US!!!