Warehouse Production Associate
Santa Clara, California, United States
Our client is a major manufacturer of PPE Masks, one of the key companies needed now during the COVID-19 Pandemic. We are searching for diligent and excited Warehouse Production Associates to join our client's main operation in Santa Clara!
As the Warehouse Production Associate, you are in essence, helping to manufacture these masks for both medical and commercial use. You will be:
- Operating the machines, making sure the right dimensions are entered into the system
- Stapling the velcro to the mask (both front and back) utilizing an automatic stapler
- Counting the masks, and making sure the boxes are correctly labeled
Candidates will be asked to switch between these job duties daily. One day you could be a machine operator. The next, you are counting masks. Please keep this in mind. Lastly, parking is tight. Public transportation can be utilized for this position.
This is a full time, temp to hire position. Multiple Shifts are available. They are:
- First shift - 6 am to 3:30 pm.
- Graveyard shift - 3 am to 10 am.
- Second Shift - 6 pm to 2 am
This is what we are looking for in candidates:
- You are open to Warehouse and Production Work
- You are good with your hands.
- You are able to work the hours provided
- You are able to take direction well
- As a condition of employment, you may be asked to take and pass a background check or drug test.
If you are interested, please apply! We would love to hear from you. Once you do so, please reach out to Max from Exact Staff to set up an interview. The number to contact is 818-348-1100. Thanks!