Accounts Receivable Specialist
Fresno, California, United States
We are in immediate need of an experienced AR Specialist with Trucking Industry experience to start in the Fresno, CA area! Do not miss out on this Temp-to-Hire opportunity!
· Prepares customer invoices according to specific guidelines and deadlines using industry specific software
· Reconcile and balance hauling costs against billings prepared - for payment and distribution.
· Process customer payments and adjustments
· Prepare bank deposits
· Investigate and resolve customer queries
· Reconcile customer accounts by following up and resolving payment delinquencies
· Maintain customer files
· Update and maintain control spreadsheets
· Must be detail oriented and organized
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Customer service skills to interact with both customers and operations staff
· Solid decision making skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently
· Ability to observe confidentiality protocols
Computer & Technology skills:
o Keyboarding and 10 key by touch
o Proficient with Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
o Experience with Google Docs
o Easily learns computerized systems
· Good mathematical background
Education and Training:
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
· College level accounting classes or Accounting Degree preferred
· Minimum three to five years accounts receivable experience
· General Accounting experience also preferred
· Working knowledge of office administration functions and procedures
- Call us today to discuss your work experience and we will match you with our most appropriate client.
- Valid identification that proves your right to work in the United States.
- As a condition of employment, you may be required to pass a drug screen and background check.
How to apply:
· Register with Exact Staff at www.exactstaff.com/register
· Once you have received a confirmation code, contact our office (559) 438-8848